Thursday 7 January 2016

Famous Nursery Rhyme | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Once I caught a fish alive



  • This popular English Rhyme also called as "Counting out Rhyme", "one, two, three, four, five" or "fish story rhyme".
  • It was first recorded in Mother Goose's Melody around 1765.
  • Origin Country:England
  • This is great for teaching counting.It helps to count and learn numbers for kids.
  • The lyrics of this nursery rhyme are not based on origins dating back in history.
  • You can watch these famous rhyme(One, two, three, Four and five) with interesting cartoon Characters below.

Lyrics:

One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.

Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on the right


Modern Version:


One, two, three, Four and five,
I caught a hare alive;
Six, seven, eight, Nine and ten,
I let him go again



No comments :

Post a Comment